We recommend that you place your order at least 3 weeks prior to arrival. Last minute linen rentals will gladly be accommodated, based on availability. Fill out the online linen rental order form completely. Incomplete order form submissions can delay delivery. You can choose between suggested sets or single units.
All Martha’s Linen Rentals are billed by the week. If you are staying less than a full week, the full week rate applies. If you are staying for multiple weeks, 10% discount will apply provided if you are using the same linens that were originally rented.
Please see the below chart for further explanation:
- 1 – 8 days = 1 week rental rate
- 9 - 15 days = 2 week rental rate - 10% discount
- 16 - 22 days = 3 week rental rate - 10% discount
- 23 - 29 days = 4 week rental rate – 10% discount
You will only receive the discounted rate for the additional week if you keep the same linens. You will need to place a separate order if you would like replacement linens mid-stay. Please indicate when you would like linens by using the arrival and departure dates indicating when you would like the fresh sheets.
Payment is expected at the time of order. Payment can be made using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club)
All orders submitted online will be confirmed by an order number and an order acknowledgement to the email address you provide us. If you have placed your order online and have not received an email confirmation of your order, please contact our office at +1 774-563-5843.
Any modifications to your order requested can’t be made 72 hours prior to scheduled delivery date. For additional items to be added please call our office number +1 774-563-5843 and check for last minute availability.
Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund minus $25 processing fee. Refunds are not issued for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice. If you leave Martha’s Vineyard earlier than expected, or if you find upon arrival that the linens you rented are not needed, no refunds or credits will be issued.
We are serving and delivering in all six towns. All deliveries are charged $20 delivery fee, except Chappaquiddick which is $50. Orders may be picked up at 17 Knoll drive, Edgartown after 11a.m. daily. We cannot guarantee a specific time of delivery. All deliveries will occur between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. When you receive your order, please determine that the order is complete and in the correct sizes. Unless we are notified within 12 hours of delivery, a re-delivery fee of $25 will be applied for missing or damaged items.
- Remove all sheets and pillowcases from beds and collect bath mats and towels.
- Place all sheets, towels, bath mats, etc.. in laundry bag(s) provided to you - they do not need to be laundered but please shake out excess sand.
- Place laundry bag(s) OUTSIDE of vacation property by 12:00 p.m.
- Our delivery team will pick up and take them from there!
- A $75.00 fee will be charged if linens are not stripped from bed and towels are not removed from bathrooms and returned to the laundry bags.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for linens not ready for 12:00 p.m. pick-up and placed in the same location to which they were delivered, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Care of Linens:
If you choose to wash any of our linens please DON’T use CHLORINE BLEACH, keep separate from other personal items and do not wash with dark colors. Linens do not need to be laundered prior to return to us.
Missing or damaged items:
Any missing or damaged rental linens are subject to additional charges (listed below) to the credit card on file. Please do not use hand towels or facecloths as cleaning rags.
- One King size sheet – $26.00
- One Queen size sheet - $24.00
- One Full size sheet – $22.00
- One Twin size sheet – $18.00
- Pillowcase – $8.00
- Bath towel – $12.00
- Hand towel – $6.00
- Wash cloth – $4.00
- Bath mat – $8.00
- Beach towel – $14.00
- Kitchen towel - $4.00
Martha’s Linen Rental assumes no responsibility nor liability for any injuries or accidents due to the use or mis-use of any rental item, including but not limited to, those listed here.